Thursday, September 15, 2016

                                                About me: A Dylan McNeill story                                                                       Hello I am Dylan McNeill. I live in a town called Loleta about 15 minutes away from the Fortuna high school.My favorite sport is baseball, I mostly just crush home runs. In my down time I like to take naps and play sports video games. I love my 3 dogs the one shown is named Falcor the image was too small so they put it three times. My email is dymcneill@fuhsdistrict.net feel free to email me if you have any questions about me or Falcor. I have been feeling sad ever since the death of my favorite gorilla, Harambe was shot dead in the Cincinnati Zoo. I am 15 years old and lived in Humboldt county my entire life. When I grow up I want to be President of the United States. I'm not sure about how the meme situation is in Morocco, but if you haven't heard memes are fantastic so I suggest you check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Dylan thought i'd go check your blog after you've been mentionned by Hannah and the first word i've seen was Harambe our savior. In Morocco we have memes too (memes are love, memes are life) and justice will be brought to Harambe (RIP man..).
    What kind of video games do you like? Do you watch any series? Glad I found someone that loves memes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hatim I am glad I found you too man! I would have never guessed a gorilla getting shot in Cincinatti could affect people in Morocco. Sadly in America another gorilla has passed but this time it is Bantu. Anyways I play mostly sports video games 2k, MLB the show,and Madden, but I also occasionally play games like Grand Theft Auto. Most TV shows I watch are on Netflix because it is so convenient. Do you have any ways we can discuss memes like Snapchat,Instagram or something else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CAN PEOPLE STOP SHOOTING GORILLAS PLEASE. Dude the whole world is concerned by harambe (even though i'm not sure everyone in my class know about harambe). I'm not really into baseball because it's barely played over here, maybe you could show me about it! I used to play a lot of video games but now i'm more of a steam guy who plays CS:GO or league of legends. About memes maybe you could add me on facebook or follow me on twitter because my phone is dead (rip). My facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IKnowWhatUWannaDo
      And twitter: hatim_fertat

      Delete
  3. Hey Dylan, I've been surfing on the internet for the couple last minutes and thought why not check your blog, see what you've got going and learn a bit more about you. I have never really watched a baseball game because I actually don't like watching sports or even playing sports video games: I prefer playing them rather then just watching people doing it. By the way, have you seen the graphics in Battlefield 1? I think they're mind blowing! I actually have 3 dogs too! 2 male German Shepherds named Tomy and Rex and a female miniature Pinscher named Xena. And Last but not least, I hope that your dream of becoming the President of the United States will become true! Also, do you practice any sports besides baseball? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hamza, I don't really practice any sports other than baseball but occasionally I play basketball or American football with my friends. Do you play any sports?

      Delete